Agile Coaching Retreat Hamburg 2019
Collaborate with your fellow agile coaches, learning from each other and producing valuable outcomes that help transform the world of work. It’s also about making valuable connections that continue long after the retreat’s conclusion. This is a dynamic networking and skills-building retreat, featuring meaningful and actionable interactions via a robust new selection of events.
Agile Coaching Retreat Hamburg 2019
Friday, November 29, 2019 13:00 - Sunday, December 01, 2019 17:00 (Central Time)
Am See 1
Alt Duvenstedt, Schleswig-Holstein 24791
Germany 04338 99710
What Happens at #ACRHAM19?
The theme for this year’s retreat is “Know your limits and work on it”.
As agile coaches we often work in challenging situations. Every agile coach with a bit of experience gets stuck from time to time. Understanding our limits and finding ways to work on it is essential for our own personal growth.
The retreat will start on Friday 29th at 13:00. Friday afternoon will be spent on forming teams, deciding on topics and getting to know each other. On Saturday and Sunday, we will work on the selected topics.
We are considering having some short inspirational talks or workshops weaved into the event agenda. The plans on this are not finalized yet, but once we are clear on this we will update this page with the latest information.
: The Scrum Alliance Agile Coaching Retreat is developed in alignment with the agile/Scrum values and we curate the event to guide your work and connections:
- Retreat - The event creates time and space for focused learning and growth.
- Scrum - Learning is done using an empirical framework called Scrum.
- Teams - Teams are the heart of Scrum and are a key differentiator at the Retreats.
- Deep - Teams go deep into single topics, rather than covering many broad areas.
- Long - Learning, collaboration, and relationships continue long after the event.
- Shared learning - The event is designed for deep, collaborative, shared learning.
- Two sleeps - Connections are made when our brains are quiet; the two nights of sleep allow for creative idea formation.
Who should attend?
The Scrum Alliance Agile Coaching Retreat is for anyone interested in agile coaching or who wants to improve their agile coaching skills/network. Additionally, more experienced coaches will hone their talents alongside the best and brightest agile coaching minds in the field.
Early Bird Price : $500 USD (20 tickets available)
: $600 USD
Price includes accommodation and meals during the event.
We hope you’ll join us in Hamburg this November!
About the Venue
Agile Coaching Retreat Hamburg 2019 will be held at Seehotel Töpferhaus
in Alt Duvenstedt, which is about an hour from Hamburg airport.
At Seehotel Töpferhaus hotel in Schleswig-Holstein you can let yourselves unwind amongst nature. This causes the development of new ideas, concepts and strategies to be much easier. The sun deck and the crackling fireplace invite you to sit and converse.
Before and after your sit-down meetings, you will have the opportunity to experience the surrounding nature through countless outdoor activities and free your mind.
- To avoid room sharing, up to 15 participants will be placed in The Panorama Hotel Aschberg (formerly known as Globetrotter Lodge hotel), which is a 7-minute drive away from Töpferhaus.
- It's a unique location in front of the breathtaking panorama of the Hüttener mountains and a nice place for recreation outside of our work and exchange on the retreat.
- The rooms in The Panorama Aschberg are of the same standards as the rooms in the main venue.
- Shuttle service to and from will be provided by the main venue at flexible times in the morning and evening.
Impressions from previous participants:
"I have had the most fantastic experience at the last Scrum Coaching Retreat...I felt nourished, inspired and energised. We coaches can feel very lonely sometimes without anyone to cheer us up. Our journey is made up of ups and downs and we need to spend time together to learn from each other, to celebrate success, and to understand that we are not alone in the journey."
- Paulo Dias, CSP®-SM, CSP®-PO, CSM®, CSPO®
“Scrum Alliance Coaching Retreats created a unique opportunity for the coaches to step away from the daily work and work together to try to work on something in a very innovative way. It is good to discuss with the community friends in a deep way to be inspired and recharged.”
- Mike Li, CSP®, CSM®, CSPO®
"Scrum [Alliance] Coaching Retreats are the agile coaching industry’s gold standard in coaching events. They are unmissable!”
- Rickard Jones, CSP®-SM, CSP®-PO, CSM®, CTC, CSD®, CSPO®